mardi 11 juin 2013

Day 4: the D-Day

Hey, no this isn't a remake about WWII ;) but well and truly the day Americans are arriving.

Today is THE day when all American celebrities are at the Grimaldi Forum. A beautiful day for the fans outside and for the journalists, great interviews. As for me, after waking up with a little mark caused by my notebook on my face (because I was so tired last night I felt asleep on the notebook) it is time for me to have a look at the schedule. 

Stephen Amell in a press conference, Billy Burke, Giancarlo Esposito, David Lyons, Colin O'donoghue, Robin Tunney and the press conference of Dallas. The day is 100% TV shows made-in US.

(The interviews are submitted to the junkets risks. Some can be cancelled in case of huge delay and if the interviews are at the same time...unfortunately....it can happen).

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire