lundi 10 juin 2013

Eric Christian Olsen (NCISLA) Interview

Hey so here is Eric's interview. Only the sound sorry there was a little technical problem so we couldn't film ;( but at least my phone was with me and I could record the interview. Sorry.

And also sorry for my voice, bad accent or even my talking. I know I talk so quickly but only 10 minutes and I was afraid of not having enough time and I was so excited...Well wish it's at least a bit ok for you.







1 commentaire:

  1. Tu t'en es très bien sortie! si j'avais été à ta place, j'aurais été tellement nerveuse que j'en aurais sans doute perdu mon anglais! Pour une première, je te tire mon chapeau!

    Concernant l'interview en elle-même, non Deeks ne peut pas mourir, c'est sûr! Trop d'attentes concernant son personnage. Personnellement, je suis curieuse d'en connaître un peu plus sur son passé.

    ps : Merci encore de nous avoir donné l'occasion de pouvoir lui poser des questions! :)

    RépondreSupprimer