samedi 8 juin 2013

Preparations in progress (English)

The festival starts tomorrow with some screening in the afternoon followed by some signing sessions for the fans but officially it really starts on Sunday evening with the opening ceremony.

And what about the press?

Well, we have to be patient because the press activities (interviews, round-table meeting and conference) will start only Monday. So we still have a few hours left to prepare everything. Computer, voice-recorder, schedule, blog...we can't forget anything. And the most important of course: the interviews. After a little brain-teaser to find some good questions, now it's time to shape the interviews, check the questions and rewrite some because "Colin [O'Donoghue] I love you, would you marry me?" can't be one of them. And trust me, I won't mind a little trip to Neverland with Captain Hook :)

Except if I fall from my high heels shoes (I have as much stability than Bamby when he learns to walk), I'll be at the opening ceremony tomorrow. I don't know if there will be internet in the room. If yes, I'll tweet a little during the ceremony. In case we don't have internet, I'll write a little article on the blog about it with pictures of course.

Have a nice day everyone and see ya soon

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire